Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I'm not sure if this qualifies as child abuse or not, but I felt pretty guilty about putting Sophie in her Halloween costume. Although she looked adorable in it, she certainly was not comfortable. She ended up resembling the little boy in "A Christmas Story." (You know the one I mean!) Most of the time the peas were totally in her face and she made the best of the situation by sucking on them. It was pretty gross by the end of the night. We were unable to take her trick-or-treating around the neighborhood as we had planned, since Matt didn't get home from work until about 7:30. We did have time for a quick stop to grandma's house for a little treat bag and a visit with the cousins before we had to get Sophie to bed. She was such a trooper, and stayed really content most of the night!




8 comments:

The McGraths said...

She is SO cute! I love her costume! Don't feel bad, Jared and I had to wrestle both of the boys so we could color on their noses. The things we put our kids through on Halloween! It was worth all the complements, right!!?

Gina and Jon said...

Lisa!! I found you finally!! You look so great and what a cute baby and halloween costume, I love it. By the way this is Gina!

AnnEE said...

You guys are soooo cute!! Sophie is stinking adorable! Please, let's plan a time sometime soon to get together!!!

Kyle said...

Cute costume! Her chubby lil cheeks look great with the round peas! Aubrey had cute cheeks like that!

Jessie said...

Oh this makes me giggle. So cute. She looks great. And you and Matt look great too. We sure miss you guys.

Kyle said...

I tagged you! Check my blog for details.

Jeff said...

I'm going to go on record and say that that is possibly the cutest costume ever. I'll have to do some research to confirm, but I don't think I'm wrong on this one.

Michele said...

Matt & Lisa,
Your baby is adorable! It's been a while since we've seen you guys and she is getting so big!
The Jeff Newman family has finally started a blog too. Check it out!
http://www.newmantime.blogspot.com/
Love,
Jeff and Michele Newman