Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lisa Turns 27!

Lisa turned 27 and she looks better than ever! She is a great wife and I have loved growing old with her. She makes me laugh more than ever, and I respect more and more all the time as I see her in her role as mother. I have been impressed by her willingness to sacrifice for me and Sophie.

At the end of the day when I come home to her and Sophie, I remember what is important. Sometimes, I wish I could just hang out with them all day. I would probably drive Lisa nuts though - I wonder what retirement will be like!

Anyway, life is good, and I have loved having Lisa in my life. I have now been with her for about a fifth of her life, which is quite a lot.

Lisa is a great person and I am excited to live the rest of my life with her. I look forward to every new adventure because she is such a good sport and always willing to go along with my crazy ideas. She is an awesome woman and I love her a lot!

9 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!! It's crazy to think we are getting old and not the young ones anymore! I Love you!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!!! You look great. Hot mama!

quayles said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!
Just remember....you'll always be older than me. hehe

Kyle said...

Happy Birthday! The 19th? My sister has the same birthday and FYI so does Dolly Parton. Just thought you'd like to know :) My sis just performed in a Christmas show at Dollywood, so she was excited to find out they share a b-day. Anyway... I think you look great and you are such a baby...27...please... ;)

Mandi said...

I can't believe I missed your birthday! Happy belated! Looks like Matt is really goin' for the bownie points with that post!! What a great guy! If only he drove faster on the freeway. I promise I'll call you this week, since I know you're snowed in and going crazy! Utah isn't all it's cracked up to be... huh!?!

Jeff said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! How are you guys doing up there?

Jeff said...

ps, that was anna.

April said...

Hey Congrats! I turn 27 too in May! It is crazy to think 30 is getting closer. You look great and sophie is getting so big! Take care

Mindy said...

I know I missed your birthday......so happy birthday...but really I wanted to tell you how cute you two look in this picture! How fun!