Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dinosaur Park

My sister-in-law and I spent the afternoon at the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. The weather was perfect, which we are desperately trying to enjoy before it is gone. I think Sophie is still a little too young to really appreciate the dino exhibit, but she had a great time playing with her cousin, Alivia. There was this great little playground specifically designed for littler kids. They both loved climbing the stairs, going down the slide, but most of all, playing in the sand.

Another highlight of the day was putting Sophie's hair in pigtails for the first time. Her hair has the strangest growth pattern right now. It's very short in the back, but long on the sides. We just laugh and say that she has an extreme A-line cut. Very chic. I think I will take her to my hairdresser in a couple weeks to get it trimmed.



4 comments:

The McGraths said...

she is the cutest! looks like fun even if she's not into dino stuff.

Kristen said...

Ummm...I'm sorry 3 new posts in a row? Are you feeling OK? Seriously though, how cute are her piggies. I love the first piggies. It's a big milestone in a girls life. Gotta love 'em.

Jessie said...

Love it! Love the pigtails. Love the glasses. What a cutie. Just want to put her in my pocket and take her home.

Alicia said...

Don't cut it! I love her little piggies! Oh so cute!