Friday, October 24, 2008

Wheeler Farm

My cousin, Vanessa, and I are only 2 months apart in age. We have always been pretty close and spent lots of time together when we were younger. We were kind of weird, though. When Vanessa slept over at my house, we would sneak up to the kitchen late at night and eat, get this, homemade dill pickles. We loved them, and would usually make several trips to the fridge.


Fast forward 20 years, we have toddlers only 6 weeks apart in age. I love how it all worked out and we try to get these two together once a month. This month we made the trip to Wheeler Farm and let them see cows, sheep, horses, chickens, and my personal favorite, baby pigs. so cute. We also took a ride for the steep price of $1.50 on a wagon to tour the entire farm. (I love how inexpensive Utah is!)

Sophie showing me Hayden's eye

2 comments:

Three and Counting said...

Lisa- great party. James said at dinner today. Remember how Lisa was so stressed at Matts party... classic. But you pulled it off without a hitch!

Megan Mills said...

Lisa - I found you! Isn't this fun. Add me to your list if you like.

millsthrills.blogspot.com

Megan (Anderson) Mills